Roush What did this car originally look like?

2000xp8

SN Certified Technician
Aug 8, 2003
NJ
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/374-SALEEN-FAST-CLEAN-SUPER-HANDLING-STYLE40KINVEST_W0QQitemZ220181586918QQihZ012QQcategoryZ6236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Seems like a ghetto mess to me.
I don't see 40 grand in it either.

Curious to see what kind of cash it takes to put one of these back to normal.
And i'll assume there was no yellow option such as this on a black car.
Every month seems to bring a new butchered foxbody's to ebay.

I'm amazed at the liberties people will take with the outside of a saleen mustang.

I think the only place those oz rims would look good is in the garbage.

Is the hood real?

• Sponsors (?)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/374-SALEEN-FAST-CLEAN-SUPER-HANDLING-STYLE40KINVEST_W0QQitemZ220181586918QQihZ012QQcategoryZ6236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Seems like a ghetto mess to me.
I don't see 40 grand in it either.

Curious to see what kind of cash it takes to put one of these back to normal.
And i'll assume there was no yellow option such as this on a black car.
Every month seems to bring a new butchered foxbody's to ebay.

I'm amazed at the liberties people will take with the outside of a saleen mustang.

I think the only place those oz rims would look good is in the garbage.

Is the hood real?

Totally agree about the OZ rims, toss those things in the can. :notnice:

At this point it has no value as a Saleen. Not sure what the original color combo was. It been modified to where it is too"customized" to retain its identity as a Saleen. The interior is missing the correct seats and door panels. The intake on the car is won't work very well on a N/A motor. The undercarriage is tacky in my opinion. Notice the fuel tank is missing in one photo...

Also, take a look at those rear rims/tires, the back of the car looks to be a little jacked up, probably because those wheels stick out so far. No way in hell that's not rubbing over big bumps.

i've seen worse...nice set of wheels, and a set of straight black seats would put the car back into the tolerable category...i didnt look at every picture...but the seats and wheels were bad...other then that it didnt look to bad unless i missed something

Looks to me like:
Hood
Seats
Door inserts
Decal set
rims
springs
rear seat

All of which should not of been messed with.
Not the hugest fan of the roll bar either.

the car could have been stolen and stripped then put back together. the title can cleaned up or never reported salvage. I'm just theorizing.

indicators of this are low mileage. now it could just have been stored of course for some time.

could be either way.

Looks to me like:
Hood
Seats
Door inserts
Decal set
rims
springs
rear seat

All of which should not of been messed with.
Not the hugest fan of the roll bar either.