What do you guys think?

BlackenedSVT

Jan 18, 2004
New Jersey
(Wasn't sure if this was tech or talk, :shrug: oh well...sorry)

Well I have a 98GT blk w/ grey leather and its an AUTO. Well this summer i wanted to either do the PI Swap OR T45 5spd transmission swap. OR the other option was to sell the car and buy a 99+ GT if i can manage to save a grand or two on top of selling my car/trading it in to a dealership.

See signature for mods, but i was thinking the 99+ GT would be a better idea, since it has the 5spd and PI cams already... The only problem would be that i would have to buy a stock one, since i couldn't afford a modded one, and also, since its stock, i'd have to start the mods all over again :rolleyes:

Another problem is that i owe $6grand on my car still, and i was going to pay off $3 grand this summer, and $3k next summer. So, i can't exactly buy a 99+ GT that is TOO much money more, on top of my trade in. What do you guys think i should do? Would a dealer even GIVE ME $9-$10k for my car?? I
m selling it now, for about $10, but im selling it with some stock orignal parts and extras too (hood, performance slotted rotors, headlights, etc). So what do you guys think i shoul do?

- Keep the car and do a 5spd OR PI swap?
OR
- Save up, and in July/August get a 99+ GT? (trade-in/sell my car)

Any input would be helpful, i love my car and don't really want to sell it, but i want a 5spd! (and the new body style might be nice) :)
I'm screwed... :rlaugh: Thanks guys.

NOTE: Any of u guys selling a BLACK or RED 99+ GT in the $10,000 price range...let me know! :D

Pictures of my car:
59693pasture2-large.jpg

59693side-large.jpg

• Sponsors (?)