What do you think of this car?

• Sponsors (?)

I bought my 95 GT in 2003 for $6500 from a dealer with 60k on the clock. Now i realize its 4 years later so all 94-95's are gonna have more mileage....but 132k seems like a lot. But then again, $600 can get you a 70k mile Explorer motor.

Did u notice its a GTS? Are your familiar with that model?

deff gotta be a gts unless someone switch the seats,those are 6 banger seats and does it have power windows and stuff.its actually worth less as a gts because it has less options

Ok. On this one ..you should get them down and leave unless you get your preset price (in your mind). I bought my vert a coupla years ago for $4200 with about the same mileage...leather. o yea and GTS is cool.

I paid $3300 for my car with a broken odometer. It was estimated at around 115K though.

And another thing. It says it has anti-lock brakes. If it is a GTS then it does not have anti-lock brakes. That is the ONLY option you could not get with a GTS.

Unless the paint was flawless, which it is probably not, that is a rip off.

ha! point blank statement right there. you can't even argue a point like that.

I just don't understand everyone's love for gts' - unless you're deliberately buying a stang to make it go 8 seconds in the 1/4 mile, i bought my stang on the fact that it was absolutely fully loaded... hell, if you get a gts - might as well buy one that isn't stock, i would think.

point i'm trying to make, bone stock mustangs are the worst money pits.
for what you want to spend, you can get one that should have all, if not some, of the toys with it already. only buy a stock mustang if you're planning on putting the car on blocks when it already has no miles, throw it in your grandma's garage and come back 31 years later.

I just don't understand everyone's love for gts' - unless you're deliberately buying a stang to make it go 8 seconds in the 1/4 mile, i bought my stang on the fact that it was absolutely fully loaded... hell, if you get a gts - might as well buy one that isn't stock, i would think..

I am with you on this one. granted i have one, but the only reason i bought mine was because it had power window, locks, and defrost. had it been crank windows i would of walked right away. IMHO for something that i am going to just drive around i would want it to be loaded out.