What do you think?..

• Sponsors (?)

Yep, You do need a Drop, at least 1.2"-you could get the EIBACH-PRO, I`ve heard that the SPORTLINE is not so good-Sagging........so for the extra $$ get the PRO series or some other brand.(CC, H&R, Steeda, BBK)Depending on how much Your B-Friend appreciates the "BADASS " and if he wants to see it Lower-Offcourse,:D

SeXcStAng said:
It's when a women actually mods her car, not many girls care about a car enough to spend money on it. They would rather go shopping....see i fall right between! i LOVE both! So when a chick actually mods her car and it looks good.. it's a "chicks badass"??:shrug: I tried! :nice:

<--- chick

Ah, well, I care deeply for my cars. I just bought my '04 and I've had my 5.0 for 15 years. I'm going to concentrate mostly on modding and restoring my 5.0. Nice to see other women who appreciate their Mustangs. :nice:

b52yellow said:
Yep, You do need a Drop, at least 1.2"-you could get the EIBACH-PRO, I`ve heard that the SPORTLINE is not so good-Sagging........so for the extra $$ get the PRO series or some other brand.(CC, H&R, Steeda, BBK)Depending on how much Your B-Friend appreciates the "BADASS " and if he wants to see it Lower-Offcourse,:D
I figured it was about time for me to chime in over in the V6 thread of hers :nice: I have the sportlines on my ride with no isolators in the front and Polyurethane MM Isolators in the back due to these sagging ass springs!:mad:
To the guy getting sportlines, go ahead and get ready for them to sag and also, you'll need new shocks/struts, C/C plates and definitely an alignment with the low drop you get with the Sportlines. I'll be switching to H&R SuperSports when i get back from the Marine Corps due to their better spring rates out back and better stance. Spare yourself the trouble and go with those instead of the Sportlines.
I'll definitely be getting her the C-Springs just because of her driving habits. With her new rims, she still hasn't learned to have a "PotHole/Bump Radar" like me :D and doesn't really have a desire to do so, So for the sake of her rims and car, she needs a bit of a drop, nothing major. C Springs won't need C/C Plates or new Shocks/Struts but will still get a better stance. If she wants it any lower down the road, ill cut the dead coils off or something.
She's gonna have the best of both worlds soon. Her good lookin V6 to work on and my soon to be blown GT to haul ass in when the time comes. :D
I want to thank all the guys in here for being respectful and not turning in to some disrespecting Leghumpers after she told you she had a BF and that he posted on here :SNSign:
We'll keep SN informed on the upgrades and will post new pics together after i get back in August with my new mods and her new drop :nice:
Mike

SeXcStAng said:
About my new rims!! :nice:

BEFORE
DSC01107.jpg

AFTER
DSC01111.jpg

:D :nice: :flag:
NICE WHEELS.. NEEDS TO BE DROPPED.. THE FENDER GAP IS LIKE A MY LIFTED RANGER

Attachments

• DSC01107.jpg
    DSC01107.jpg