what does a bone stock 5.0 cound like???

Dean85GT said:
Yeah, I noticed that about your car. Another thing is you have one of the very few mustangs that doesnt have screaming powersteering. Mine screams and its perfect. Mack's (across the street)is also starting to whine and about 3 other guys I know with foxes have it too. Thank you ford!

yea i know, tons of them have powersteering that whines like a banshee. mine started doing it after i took it outta storage like 2 winters ago so I took a turkey baster sucked as much of the old fluid outta the thing that I could and put new fluid in, and it went away. if it didnt cure it a trip to the parts store would!

• Sponsors (?)

stock in feb and then new engine and mods in september

ok guys i put up vid of car in feb after i bought it wife made videos for me because i was in iraq after i got back after doing my year tour i put new engine in and did all my work (check sig)
and i put a video of tonight for you all

STOCK IN FEB
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=S3010056

almost done in september (dyno tune saturday wooohooo)
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=S3010428

let me know what ya think

Dean85GT said:
Yeah, I noticed that about your car. Another thing is you have one of the very few mustangs that doesnt have screaming powersteering. Mine screams and its perfect. Mack's (across the street)is also starting to whine and about 3 other guys I know with foxes have it too. Thank you ford!

yea im sick of dicking with power steering so im just ditching it all and putting in a manual rack.

I drove my car for a week with the stock mufflers, stock H pipe, stock headers...

The second week I took all that crap out. Busted out the sawzall, and installed my current setup.

It was quiet to say the least. I can't even remember. :shrug:

Mines had holes rusting out when i bought it on the stock mufflers,it made the car sound a bit loud and kinda cool too untill the hole on one side opened up more and then it sounded like ****. I had it for 2 months like that till i got my flowmaster cat-back and x-pipe.I also remember that the 4 banger 87 coupe i had 3 years ago also had a messed up muffler and sometimes it sounded like a v8,lol.

My bone stock 88, is rather quiet, but you can still hear when I drive up. I cannot wait until I get my new exhaust and h/c/i setup.....I want to forget the stock sound as well. This dude has a 75 maro that sounds nasty but it is as slow peanut butter, but he sounds fast :(