What does the SLP Loudmouth Catback sound like?

turbogt

May 1, 2003
Montana
I have an offroad H and 2 chamber flows, but I am very curios about the loudmouth catback. I notice that they are straight through mufflers, so does that mean that they will sound bad with an H. The reason that I want to get rid of the flows is: too quiet at WOT, and I feel that the flows will lose power with my soon to be KENNE BELL :D How does the sound compare to flows with an o/r H pipe.

• Sponsors (?)

I highly suggest staying away from the SLP stuff unless you like the sound of F'bods. It highly resembles there sound and IMO takes away the true muscle car tone that mustangs have always had.

smttysmth02gt said:
I highly suggest staying away from the SLP stuff unless you like the sound of F'bods. It highly resembles there sound and IMO takes away the true muscle car tone that mustangs have always had.

the mufflers look just like the dynomax bullets.. or magnapacks... the mandrel bent tubing looks like other catback brands for mustang... so ... it adds power and sounds great.. i've heard some clips and they sound sweet.. even better with longtubes. :nice:

FR-S8N said:
the mufflers look just like the dynomax bullets.. or magnapacks... the mandrel bent tubing looks like other catback brands for mustang... so ... it adds power and sounds great.. i've heard some clips and they sound sweet.. even better with longtubes. :nice:

Riiiight. But your post had nothing to do w/mine. :shrug: