What is this worth ?

Dms05

Oct 29, 2004
Dallas, Ga
I found a 71 Mach 1 m code (351 cleveland 4v) not too far from my house. It appears to have the original motor , 9" rear , factory disks. The body is shot . would paying $500.00 for the car be too much ? I planned on rebuilding the drivetrain and installing it in my 71 sportroof.
Thanks In advance.
Daryl

• Sponsors (?)

where is it at....ill go take a look and let you know after i get it home. if the mileage and running condition is good, buy it. just the heads alone are worth almost that much. then you still get the motor, tranny, rear end, disc brakes, etc. especially if it is close to your house and not alot of cost involved to get it to your house, why not? if i had the $500 to burn, i would buy it, but i already have an original 351c 4v c6 9 inch setup in my car....

Hey Dmso5, sounds like a good deal to me (as detailed above). You could part it out and recover your $$ and have the engine etc. for free. I see you're in Dallas, GA; I've got some family up that way. I'm in middle Ga (Dublin) and have a 73 Mach 1.

I'd buy it if I were you.... :cheers:

DK

yeah buy it 500 bucks is worth it.... the 351c is worth the money along in my mind pluss factory disc wow you could make some cash with those.......buy it and the stuff from the car you dont want thats in good shape you could list on here... i would be intrested in some of the things off the car that you probally wouldnt need..... buy it and take the stuff you want off it and then start parting it out and junk the body................