What music do you listen to?

• Sponsors (?)

Crai-zy horse said:
Oh man... you get that on the radio? Best I can get on the radio over here is some occasional Grunge or some heavier new stuff... mostly all top 40's around here...

yeah great station they play skynard pink floyd metallica, bruce, bon jovi , def leppard ect ect ect anything from late 60s - present ,go to www.wdhafm.com and you can listen to the radio thru their website from anywhere in the US

Linkin Park
Korn
Limp Bizkit
The Offspring
some Slipknot
a teeny bit o' rap (makes for great thump music)
Metallica
downloaded some of the songs off of the NFS underground sereis
Greenday

And there's nothing wrong with country music.

Charlie Daniels
Garth Brooks

Like the old stuff more than the new :D

Call me an OLD FART but i love classic rock! :nice:

AC/DC, G'n'R, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, ZZ Top, Van Halen, Sammy Hagar, Reo speedwagon, Journey, CCR, Skynard, Bon Jovi, Eagles, Steve Miller, Bob Seger . . .etc. just to name a few. anything from the last 3 decades. Some new stuff of today, though very few. not much into rap, country or blue grass (Heavy Metal country as I call it hehe) though I do like to watch people play it, i don't care too much for the vocals :D no offense !

Sage427 said:

AC/DC, G'n'R, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, ZZ Top, Van Halen, Sammy Hagar, Reo speedwagon, Journey, CCR, Skynard, Bon Jovi, Eagles, Steve Miller, Bob Seger . . .etc. just to name a few. anything from the last 3 decades. Some new stuff of today, though very few. QUOTE]

:nice: Nice list! I'm with ya.

Sage427 said:

AC/DC, G'n'R, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, ZZ Top, Van Halen, Sammy Hagar, Reo speedwagon, Journey, CCR, Skynard, Bon Jovi, Eagles, Steve Miller, Bob Seger . . .etc. just to name a few. anything from the last 3 decades. Some new stuff of today, though very few. not much into rap, country or blue grass (Heavy Metal country as I call it hehe) though I do like to watch people play it, i don't care too much for the vocals :D no offense !
OLD FART!!!!

:jester:

Sage427 said:

great list :nice:

I'm glad i'm not the only Old Fart around here hehe j/k! :D :nice:
i do listen to newer stuff, but some of it just seems generic IMO. as if everybody is copying each other, more less like a fashion trend lol, i dunno.

OMG! how could I!? I forgot to put Def Leppard to my list!! :nice: speaking of which who likes their new cover song "No Matter What?"

Sage427 said:
I'm glad i'm not the only Old Fart around here hehe j/k! :D :nice:
i do listen to newer stuff, but some of it just seems generic IMO. as if everybody is copying each other, more less like a fashion trend lol, i dunno.

OMG! how could I!? I forgot to put Def Leppard to my list!! :nice: speaking of which who likes their new cover song "No Matter What?"

i think they did 1 hell of a job on the new cover song and still find it incredible how the drumer is still going with just 1 arm....to be honest if 1 of these mainstream big stars lost their arm it'd be the end of their career because it'd " hurt their image " imo :nice:

Dark02Pony said:
i think they did 1 hell of a job on the new cover song and still find it incredible how the drumer is still going with just 1 arm....to be honest if 1 of these mainstream big stars lost their arm it'd be the end of their career because it'd " hurt their image " imo :nice:

Amen to that!!!