What size exhaust. . . . .

JonDawg

Mstng2 supplied me with my pair
Founding Member
. . . . pipe can I fit off of the manifolds?

Its a 351W into a 74, and the shop is claiming only 2" pipe will fit between the drivers manifold and the steering shaft. The Y-pipe I got from Mstng2 was at least 2.25", and I think it was 2.5"

Soooo, what are you V8 guys running?? (besides headers, theyre going on eventually)

Thanx fer the help,
Jon.

• Sponsors (?)

so thats all I can get in there? Great, the smallest Y-collecter I can get is 2.25" so its gonna look kinda stupid with 2" going halfway back, then taper up just before the collector.

Hows This gonna flow? not near what I was hoping, I guess. But then I am running the stock II manifolds. :rolleyes:

exhaust systems

Hey do any of you guys have pics of your exhaust systems. I would love to see the differant veriations out there. I was thinking about poping mine out before the back tires using a 3x1 1/2 square tip or something like that. I havn't thaught about putting a X pipe in yet though. I'd like to see some in use to see what it would look like. Thanks Fellas

Dan

I would like to see some pics and possibly some Measurements of some of you running dual exhaust out the back of the 302. What is everyones take on running pipes Under the rear axle? Anyone have clearance problems? How about which exhaust? I have (I think) 2 dual chamber flowmaster and No Cats, but they Stop under the rear seat and are WAY Too loud inside the car, but love the way they sound Outside the car. Thanks in Advance!