What wiring harness?

Anti Rice 1

Oct 16, 2003
Hey, i have the 99 Mach 460 Sound system, i knowm its possibnle to change the HU without changin the entire system, I already have the Scosche amp adapter/level adjuster what I need now is the wiring harness, i bought teh harness for the preium/mach system,PN/ FDK 106, but, of course it doesnt fit.

What is the appropriate harness for the 1999 MAch 460 sound system? Is it the regular stereo harness by any chance?

• Sponsors (?)

I just looked through our catalogues from both metra and scosche and there isn't anything listed to wire from a Mach460 wiring harness to any aftermarket HU

I've always understood that this isn't possible because of a number of conflicts with the amp and speaker impedance from the Mach system

Anti Rice 1 said:
Hey, i have the 99 Mach 460 Sound system, i knowm its possibnle to change the HU without changin the entire system, I already have the Scosche amp adapter/level adjuster what I need now is the wiring harness, i bought teh harness for the preium/mach system,PN/ FDK 106, but, of course it doesnt fit.

What is the appropriate harness for the 1999 MAch 460 sound system? Is it the regular stereo harness by any chance?
You need the FDK-10 harness and the SLC-4 amp interface.

Double check your vehicle here