What would you do?

If someone sticks a gun in my face and demands my car, dude can have it. Seriously, it's not even an expensive car. Why would I try to make sure someone died over it? It's insured, and if I pay attention, perhaps it's this theft that will get the guy put away. Give them enough rope to hang themselves, I'd say.

If a guy's got a gun and he wants to steal my car, I'm not sure why I'd get in a fight. If I've got a gun but he's got his out first, I don't see the point in getting into a firefight. He got the jump on me, my bad. I'm not going to make things better by making him think his own life is in danger. We can assume the guy's already on the edge.

It's not the kind of thing where you can say accurately how you'd react ahead of time, but I don't think it makes sense to get all Rambo over a $10K car you can find on any car lot in any city in America. If a guy sticks a gun in your nose, the best way to show you can handle the situation is by not getting shot. That's just my opinion, though.

Speak for yourself, I've put over 20k into my car. So to me, thats a 30,000 investment, you bet your ass im going to protect it...The insurance company woudl give me maybe 4-5,000 for my car if it got stolen...thats 25k down the drain. Which is exactly the reason im going to defend my property. Unless hes got a gun pointed at me, hes going to get a .45 slug in the face. Sorry if some of you think I'm trying to be rambo, but i just will NOT bend over and take it in the ass because some thug wants my car/money. Some of you have cobras or very slightly modified cars so you will get most of your money back, but I have invested a great deal of money in my car I will not get back if it gets stolen. So for me at-least its a totally different deal. No one is going to steal 25k from me, even if it means getting beat up, I will defend my hard earned property/money Period. Just like if someone tryed to rob my house, hes gonna get his brains blown out, end of story. It's a matter of principle to me.

Now if its my truck, i would probably hand over the keys, but thats different because it is bone stock and i would get all my money back.

• Sponsors (?)

Speak for yourself, I've put over 20k into my car. So to me, thats a 30,000 investment, you bet your ass im going to protect it...The insurance company woudl give me maybe 4-5,000 for my car if it got stolen...thats 25k down the drain. Which is exactly the reason im going to defend my property. Unless hes got a gun pointed at me, hes going to get a .45 slug in the face. Sorry if some of you think I'm trying to be rambo, but i just will NOT bend over and take it in the ass because some thug wants my car/money. Some of you have cobras or very slightly modified cars so you will get most of your money back, but I have invested a great deal of money in my car I will not get back if it gets stolen. So for me at-least its a totally different deal. No one is going to steal 25k from me, even if it means getting beat up, I will defend my hard earned property/money Period. Just like if someone tryed to rob my house, hes gonna get his brains blown out, end of story. It's a matter of principle to me.

Now if its my truck, i would probably hand over the keys, but thats different because it is bone stock and i would get all my money back.

i'm with you 100%!! anyone who doesnt own and carry a gun is really putting themselves at risk!!

It's not about being a tough guy, it's about being sick of people stealing ****, it's about people not being old school and stick up for what is right. Wtf I am 21 and I can barely find people that feel same way as I do. This country is going to ****!!!

Old school doesn't do you any good if you're dead. It’s quite simple...."Gun in your face, walk away"! I guarantee, someone with a gun in his hand, pointed in your face, with a finger on the trigger can squeeze several shots into your cranium (or worse yet a family members) before you reach into your belt, your consol, across your seat, or between your legs, or whatever….to grab yours. You can run as many scenarios through your head any way you want. The fact is, he's got the drop on you and your chance of survival took a nose dive the moment you started staring down the barrel of his gun and thought you had a chance.

There's sticking up for what's right and not being afraid and then there's using common sense, being smart and coming out of it alive. If you're so blinded by the Second Amendment, or a tough guy attitude to see this....then I guess we'll all mourn for you when you're gone. I expect the fact that you’re only 21-years-old has plenty to do with your invincibility complex. I thought I could spit nails when I was your age too. ;)

Don't let stupidity get the better of you and get you killed. :nonono:

If the guy has gun and has a finger on the trigger he can have the car and especially if someone else is in the car with me. It's a whole other ball game if he has a gun but all I am saying is if I have my weapon on me and he slips up I will defend my self.