whatdya get???

• Sponsors (?)

Holley 4150 Double Pumper

View attachment 282493

The last time I saw a double pumper was in a video with that one Sabrina something-a-rather chick... :D

I got:

- Dark Knight 2-disc DVD
- AMC $25 gift card
- some kinda groovy car-washing sprayer hose attachment thing
- A ... umm ... vibrating toothbrush? :scratch: (I think Mum has made it a tradition to get one extremely weird gift for everyone each Xmas.)
- Cordless Dremel from Lynn
- Lots and lots of nummy foodstuffs all day long

I got:
(dad)
$1,500 cash

(mom)
$500 cash
NFS Undercover
Midnight Club LA
500GB External HD
Mustang Calendar
$50 Best Buy Gift Card

So I basically got enough money to paint my 89! Which should be ready for primer next week.

so pretty much everyone got the batman movie? was it really THAT good? my girlfriend said it was good and wants me to watch it but i hate heath ledger lol sorry.

Dude its a badass movie. Heath Ledger made for an incredible Joker. Believe the hype. Go watch it.

I got:
(dad)
$1,500 cash

(mom)
$500 cash
NFS Undercover
Midnight Club LA
500GB External HD
Mustang Calendar
$50 Best Buy Gift Card

So I basically got enough money to paint my 89! Which should be ready for primer next week.

You got 2Gs from your parents? Christ!

Yes I think he stole the movie. I did however like it better the first time i saw it. I was really annoyed by Christian Bale they way he talked as Batman.

I've heard people complain about that. If you read the comics, the suit is supposed to distort Bruce's voice to hide his identity. Apparrently the movie makers thought Bale's WWF voice was good enough, haha.

the best and most special xmas card or card ever from my daughter had to choke the tears back.
linkin park cd
metallica cd
candles (smell so good)
mountian dew PJ's hat and shirt
grubbin candy (i'm a junk food jinkie :D)
ceramic potato peeler
a 2 set of Kyocera ceramic knife's
crock pot
gift cards

batman dvd
goonies
gremlins
bad ass gloves
gearwrench set
money
odds and ends
guitar hero world tour (band pack) :rock:

wife got
dance dance revolution x :nonono:

I got:
(dad)
$1,500 cash

(mom)
$500 cash
NFS Undercover
Midnight Club LA
500GB External HD
Mustang Calendar
$50 Best Buy Gift Card

i got undercover for myself last week i think im gonna trade it in i was pretty dissapointed, totally unrealistic