Whats better than a nice Fox?

• Sponsors (?)

im not hear to give you any financial advise you seem to be doing just fine.

anyway, im sure you can find a nice pair of LX lights and she can be a driver for a while. I would park it anywhere and just cruise should get around 20-25 mpg if your not hot roding

I took a few pictures of my own today, the paint needs a real detail. I ordered new window channels and still want LX tails.

DSC02435.jpg

DSC02432.jpg

DSC02429.jpg

DSC02425.jpg

DSC02423.jpg

DSC02421.jpg

Bought it.

Konis front and back, MM coil overs, TKO, GT40 Heads, new MM Panhard and full length subframes Oddly it has stock uppers and lowers control arms

As per MM the upper rear control arms need to remain stock to use PHR. IF you use aftermarket control arms with poly bushings it will put the entire suspension in a bind with PHR installed. Lowers can be swapped to whatever flavor you prefer.

The car looks good, and a decent deal for $4500. I like it.

hell ya man, i think its a great deal if it has everything its supposed to. i like the gt tails. not sure y everyone seems to hate them. just needs a CAI and new gears............haha. i mean if it was me. sweet deal man. how different is the power between the 2011 and ur fox???

As per MM the upper rear control arms need to remain stock to use PHR. IF you use aftermarket control arms with poly bushings it will put the entire suspension in a bind with PHR installed. Lowers can be swapped to whatever flavor you prefer.

The car looks good, and a decent deal for $4500. I like it.

lol I am aware of what MM recommends, however it doesn't matter as the Pan hard bar was in the hatch.