Whats the word on the Diablo Flash Tuner?

cmaroshetter

Sep 29, 2002
EL PASO, TX
I know the tuner is out for Lightnings and Cobras but what about GT's? I have some gears that have been sitting in my closet for months know because I've been waiting for the tuner to come out. This Saturday I have a chance to install them but I want the odometer to be corrected right away. If it's already out how do those who have it like it. I have a 2002 Gt.

• Sponsors (?)

cmaroshetter said:
I know the tuner is out for Lightnings and Cobras but what about GT's? I have some gears that have been sitting in my closet for months know because I've been waiting for the tuner to come out. This Saturday I have a chance to install them but I want the odometer to be corrected right away. If it's already out how do those who have it like it. I have a 2002 Gt.
good luck with the install, let me know how it goes :nice:

I might have to delay my gear install if I can't correct the odometer right away. If I normally drive around 800 miles a month with the regular gears what would the odometer read after one month of driving with 3.73 gears? The 3.73 gears without any correction.

cmaroshetter said:
I might have to delay my gear install if I can't correct the odometer right away. If I normally drive around 800 miles a month with the regular gears what would the odometer read after one month of driving with 3.73 gears? The 3.73 gears without any correction.
find someone with a hypertech maybe? :shrug:

cmaroshetter said:
do you know anyone in town that has a tuner? and the install of my gears is going to be at texas hot rods.
no i dont, sorry. i myself wish i did though, its what's keeping me from even ordering gears. and if you dont mind me asking, how much do they charge for the install?

you know what i might recommend, and maybe i should try this too. maybe go to the drags, and ask around, there has to be someone that has one. :shrug: