Roush What's this worth?

Guys

Trying to figure out what she is worth, it might be time for it to go to a new home.

1995 S351 R-code Car 115
I have the orginal wheels
10,600 miles

Few minor things done but nothing I don't have the orginal parts (H-pipe, injectors, fuel pump, SCT Chip)

Let me know what you think

Thanks
Bill

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 173
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice car Bill!! I would have to get at least $ 50,000.00 to part with mine! Mine is a coupe and has 7,200 miles on it and has never been in the rain! I promised my wife I wouldn't sell it!! She remembers me selling my 67 GT 350 and my 70 GT 350 and gets tired of me saying I shouldn't have sold them!!! Mark

Nice car Bill!!! Wish I had more room!!! It would look great next to mine! If I ever sold mine it would take $ 50,000.00 to buy it!! It has 7,200 miles on it and it has never been in the rain!! I promised my wife I wouldn't sell it!!! She get tired of me saying I shouldn't have sold my 67 and 70 GT 350's!!!! You need to take your S-351 for a ride and you will not want to sell it!!! Once in a while I think about selling mine and I change my mind after a ride in it!!! Good looking car!! Mark

I actually bought the car after I saw if on a Ebay a year and a half ago but I have not listed the car yet. Because it's a drop top I may wait until spring. I paid mid 30's so I was just making sure I could still get that......and that was before the upgraded wheels (4K) later.