Whatsup everyone?

Cookeman863

Sep 27, 2006
Just thought I'd introduce myself as a new member. I just got a 94 mustang from my cousin for free and slowly but surely I'll be buying a new engine piece by piece. Right now it's just a pretty much a dead 6 cylinder. I had to mickey mouse the crap out of it to get it to drive it over to my house. I'm in good hands though with yellow1995cobra. He's gonna be helping me with a lot of the process hopefully, and i'll be able to learn a lot from his build up. So basically i'll probably have some stupid questions here and there, but just bare with me. peace out :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Killercanary said:
Welcome to site. Jesse would be a good guy to get help from since I think he has had one of every type of setup known, although some were very short lived. LOL!
Thanks guys. Yeah jesse knows his stuff. he's been answering most of my duh duhduh questions so far.

xr8d302 said:
Jesse never should have sold his yellow beast with the 418. Just figured I'd bring that up because that's just what I do.

Jesse...post the picture, my friend.

Welcome to the ward!

Yeah he gave me and my girl a ride home from a prom after party 4.5 years ago and I remember almost creamin my pants just feelin it idle. That thing was sick

Good to see you join up! LOTS of great guys in this section.. You will learn alot

Cookeman863 said:
Yeah he gave me and my girl a ride home from a prom after party 4.5 years ago and I remember almost creamin my pants just feelin it idle. That thing was sick

Haha thats when the car was basically bone stock!!

For Aaron - i know what you like :D

103690.jpg

103691.jpg