Wheel Lock?

DRock9

Aug 22, 2006
I hate my stupid car, every simple ****ing thing takes up to two days to complete because its all pretty much permanently attached to my car due to rust or whatever. I go to take my two rear wheels off about 10 min ago and low and behold they are all stuck on...I managed to get three lugs off before I realized there was no way the one with the stupid wheel lock was coming off but I tried anyways and it broke from using too much force.

I am in need of a new one, or a way to get it off but it looks like I will probably have to bring it to a mechanic just to get my ****in wheel off, this is ridiculous. I know a lot of you have older cars than me and a lot do the work themselves... how the hell do you keep your sanity while working on these things? I keep running into problem after problem and selling the stang is looking to be a viable option right now...if I have to take it to a mechanic to get the wheels off chances are I will not be able to complete the installation of LCA/UCA without running into problems so at the least I will be returning all of my suspension ****.

• Sponsors (?)