Bullitt Wheels and superchargers

BullittCane

Aug 31, 2004
Miami, FL
Ive got a Bullitt with a bunch of stuff done to it and Cobra R's on it...I need new tires and Im thinking of Pirelli P-zeros, anyone have any advice as to the best all around performing tire for my car? (Im in Miami so I have to deal with rain and heat) Also, what superchargers will give me the most for my money without blowing out a mosly stock Bullitt engine?

And last...does anyone have black Bullitt 17 or 18 by 9 or 10's (rims) that they would be willing to sell or trade or both for Cobra R's?

Thanks yall...

• Sponsors (?)

As far as rubber goes, The Goodyear F1 D3's are my choice. Great grip in wet and dry conditions. Great temp and wear ratings. They are quiet and sticky!
As for blowers, there a bunch of Bullitts on www.Imboc.com that could probably offer some good info. check it out when you get the chance. I know of a few Bullitts in your vicinity.

I like the Kumhos ecsta supras, really sticky, 275s look better because they are WIDER.

BTW I found a new supercharger manufacturer on imboc the other day. Called wynjammer superchargers. They advertise about 6psi and about 60-100hp increase. These superchargers are oil-less, no oil pan tapping or changing the oil in the supercharger! Ceramic bearings or something. Plus 3year warranty on supercharger.

Here is the kicker, I heard the whole kit including fuel pump injectors etc was under $3000. Check it out If I had the money, this would be my kit. :D