Wheels for a new edge

Miller220

Sep 12, 2009
Hey guys, do any of you know if either of these will fit on an 02 Mustang GT, and if not(I'm assuming not, but just asking because I like em)

Crono HT - OZ - Inside the excellence since 1971

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...del=Superturismo+GT&wheelFinish=Black+Painted

Thanks for helping a noob out.

PS: If anyone has wheels that look similar to these, they dont have to be OZ..but something to that tune of wheel....Post pics please? I like how the wheel itself looks, but I'm not 100% sure how much I'd like it on my car. Thanks again!

• Sponsors (?)

On the OZ site go here: choose a wheel. It lets you pick your car out and shows you every wheel they make that fits a Mustang.

Yes the Chrono HT fits, and yes it looks good.

Edit: The site also says 18x8 Superturismo GT also fits the Mustang, but I think the Chrono HT looks better.

Edit again: Tire Rack vehicle search only brings up the OZ Superleggera III for your Mustang.

......Is this the part where you tell me that wheels that'll fit on the 02's will aslo fit on S197 mustangs..and I feel like a total idiot?

I just noticed that on the OZ site.

Edit: It is confusing because the "In-Out Year" states 01/2004.

Edit again: Found this:
The bolt pattern and bolt spacing on the 1994-2004 Mustang and the 2005+ Mustangs are identical, so you can use 2005+ wheels on a 1999-2004 Mustang, however, the wheel backspacing (or offset) is different. You must make sure to research the wheel well and employ the use of an appropriate quality wheel spacer from Tire Rack, Maximum Motorsports or similar manufacturer, making sure that the wheel lugs are long enough for you application and that the wheels used will clear the brake calipers. Perhaps a bit more effort, but worth it for a nice set of wheels.

The HT's look kinda like STEEDA ultralights

ultra_lite_satinasds.jpg

Ford-Mustang%20Steeda%20GT-715.jpg