When I Become A Millionaire.....

65stanger

big blue fuzzy closet monster
Founding Member
During the many long tedious hours of sandblasting "sally's" front clip I formulated my plan for the Mustang I would build once I've become a millionaire............ :rolleyes:

She will be a Trailer-Queen. :nice:

I will start with either a '65 or '66 Coupe or Fastback.
First step will be to strip her down to her bare bones. Bare metal. All of it. Every nut, bolt, screw, washer, etc., etc..........
What cannot be repaired will be replaced.
And the new parts will be stripped down to bare metal too.
Then every square inch of metal surface (with the exception of INTERNAL mechanicals) will be chromed.
EVERYTHING!
Once that is done, she will be reassembled. :hail2:

All of the window glass will be tinted with mirrored tinting.
The interior will be custom upholstered with white leather.
If it cannot be chromed, it will be white.
Except for the tires.
They will be black. :D

First I have to become a millionaire............ :( :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

krash kendall said:
You would have to have a flat black hood and fender tops. However, why not just buy a couple dozen cans of that dupont chrome spray paint? Even if it looks like crap no one will notice if you only drive at high noon on brilliantly sunny days!
Nooooooooooooooooo. That's why she'd be a Trailer-Queen.......'cause you'd blind yourself trying to drive her! :rlaugh:

65stanger said:
Honored that she's beginning to think like a senile old coot?:scratch:
No, I said I was honored that she was thinking like me! Not you! I'm not the one who wins that part of the"Founding Member" race! :p

You're mean. :nonono:
I'm mean? I'm not the one who said she was thinking like you! :lol:

But you BOTH have good taste in music!:D
And you recognize that. Thank You! :D

Actually, an older ZZ Top tune, "Shge loves my Automobile" is also a good one!

Ahh, If I had that cash? First off, an ocean fron house on LBI. Then, a 65 GT-350, Then, a re-created vintage Trans-Am Mustang to do the vintage racing tour.

Oh yes, I'd also finish COBRASK8!