Where are 18" 4 lug rims at

ki11er13

Nov 13, 2006
Louisiana
I was hoping to find a pair of 4 lug 18x8 or 18x8.5 rims to go on my 1993 gt. I was planning on running 245/40/R18's on the rims because it is almos exactly the same overall height as the stock 225/55/R16's on the car. All I can find however is 18X9 rims that are 4 lug. Just wondering if anybody knows where I can find 18x8 or possibly 18x8.5 rims that are 4 lug. Was wanting to run either y2k, 95 cobra r, or 2003 cobra rims.
Thanks
Andrew

• Sponsors (?)

I just pulled the boxes in from the front porch with some new 4 lug 17 x 9 2003 Cobra wheels. Going on my hatch tomorrow! :D

I would love to do some FR500's, but that's gotta wait until the Baer kit goes on. Sometime...

I actually picked up half of the parts at FFW for a 5 lug conversion for my car yesterday. got my axles and disk brake conversion for the rear. Its really difficult to find nice 4 lug rims these days, especially in 18's.

well i finally bought some 18x9 saleen wheels and everything worked fine. so many people said that they would rub but i have been driving it for about a month now and have no rubbing at all. i used some spindles from a 94 mustang and some aerostar axles with ranger drums. i went with 255/35's up front and 275/35's out back. i did flip the quads but am not even sure if i would have had to but it was so easy to do with tire off, took maybe 5 min. i didn't even have to add rack limiters as many said was necessary and i can still cut the wheel all the way with no rubbing. the wheels came from ebay and have a +24 mm offset, they look great. the car is a 93 gt sitting on stock suspension, i think i may try lowering it next and it looks like it will work. lots of people said that 255 would rub up front but they are not rubbing on my 93, 245's are kinda small on a 9" rim. i may try 265's next time cause it looks like they will fit and that is what saleen uses. they 255's are still maybe just a tad small in my opinion but they still look killer!

18" wheels + 11" front + 10" rear drum brakes = poopie

A 5 lug conversion and brake is one of the best things you do to these cars, from both a functional and aesthetic standpoint.

but hey, if you wanna run some 18's go for it.