where can i find these

Ive got a stock 02 Mustang GT and i was wondering if anyone knows where i can purchse a few things. I wanna get a different intake and a bigger cam and some heads. I just was wondering where might be able to get some i cant find crap and i want t see my options. can some one help.

WORTH

• Sponsors (?)

on the top right corner of ur screen there should be a littl e button that says PartShopper. click that, itll show you a few things and give u an idea as to which direction you should be taking ur car.. or just read some of these posts. there are a lot of questions about parts and where to get em. and just type the name of the product u want and do a search on the internet. u might turn out a good deal that no one's heard about then u can share with us :)

some links
1)www.rpmoutlet.com
2)www.modularfordpowerhouse.com
3)www.maximummotorsports.com
4)www.vtengines.com
5)www.modmaxracing.com

i could go on for a while but have better things to do ;) hope this helped.

yellowtang435 said:
Ive got a stock 02 Mustang GT and i was wondering if anyone knows where i can purchse a few things. I wanna get a different intake and a bigger cam and some heads. I just was wondering where might be able to get some i cant find crap and i want t see my options. can some one help.

WORTH

Intake....limited to the Bullitt, SVO, and soon the Fox Lake intake.

Cams....lots of choices out there...Comp Cams, VT, Anderson, SHM, etc etc

Heads....port the stock PI heads or SVO's. Nothing else at this time.