Where can I get these?

• Sponsors (?)

I sent the owner a message and he replied that he purchased them a couple of years ago and that he thinks the company is out of business, so I know that they aren't custom. I was just trying to see if anyone knew of a company that may still sell them.

There is a company that makes the side louvers. But they look like the side louvers on the 05+ Eleanor kit. As far as the rear louvers. There is a guy over on corral that did it. It looked alrght IMO. But it would look better without the wing. Since the back of the SN95 is so short.

Attachments

• snwithlouvers.jpg
    snwithlouvers.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 95
Does anyone have some pictures of a 94-98 mustang with the rear window louver? May be a black stang.

Here's one of my Cobra clone - tho at this point it was still a V6:

day1_3.jpg

I don't have many pictures of the car, sadly - this is the best one I have right now. The paint is a flat or semi-gloss - it doesn't quite match the car. But it's pretty close.

that might actually be my buddy's.. I looked and the pics I have are before he bought the louvers.. it does look good on his car, but his is basically a sn95/mach....

Do you mean he made a Mach 1 replica out of his SN95? Or does he have a New Edge Mach 1? I'm thinking of making my Red 95 GT into a Mach 1 replica.