Where to buy BlK Chrome 03 rims 4lug

I've been looking around just on google and i found two places that sells them but in 5lug. The 2 places are mustangsuspension<something like that> and Lethal performance. My friend has a set of Blk Chrome FR500s and there peeling. Basicly i'm looking for a good company that offers a warranty on stuff like that. BTW the car with the blk FR500s sits in door a lot and never sees winter. Any ideas and does anyone have pics of the blk chrome 03s on there fox?

• Sponsors (?)

I just checked all my sites, no luck. Looks like you will have to make a decision between black or chrome....but no black chrome.

I did find 93 Cobra wheels 4 lug with black chrome, but no 03's.

when i got my 03 cobras 4 lug i special ordered them from cj pony parts... at the time i dont even think they listed them on the web site... but i dont think they sell them in black chrome...just chrome and silver... :(

you may try to call cj pony and see if they can help... 1-800-888-6473

just another thought... the manufacturer of my wheels was oe concepts, they no longer make the 03 cobras but you may want to check out there wheels, they have some nice ones- the mustang wheels are the m-series:

http://www.oeconcepts.com/2009/3285.html

jim