Where to buy Granada rotors online?

monk302

Founding Member
Apr 18, 2001
New Jersey
As the post says I need some Granada rotors. My local auto parts store wants 70 a piece for some Wagner replacements. Where can I buy them online for less? I was figuring for that price I may be able to find some slotted versions for that price. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

we sell the V8 granada rotors where I work for $40/ea, 70 is way too much. I think The Mustang Depot(TMD) had some slotted ones on e-bay for 99/set, I hope it wasn't 99/ea...... You might want to check into them, I think I will be soon. My stockers are squealing a little, might just go ahead and upgrade instead of turning the ones I have

Well I just bought them. I cannot wait to take a look at them and get them installed. This damn weather has just been too cold to do anything on the car. Oh well. I think the slotted will look good behind the Magnum 500s I have.

As for the performance with a slotted versus non slotted are they really that much different. I know they went gases better and shed water but is there a significant difference in actual stopping power between the two.

D.Hearne said:
I think that with magnum 500's you aren't going to see the slotted rotors behind them, from the outside anyway

Hearne you are probably right with that one since those openings are so tiny. I may be able to see just a bit of them, but at least I know they are there. I hate my current drum brake set up. They are horrendous.