Where to buy Saleen body kit ???

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
First of all I'm born in Bosnia / Europe ,now live in USA ,my English is sux ,so please don't critize me

My buddy have 02 Mustang GT Convertible and he looking for Full Saleen body kit
Anyone knows good but not expensive place to buy one and fitment have to be good
Thank you

Please don't say 'go to Saleen web site" because they are too expensive

• Sponsors (?)

just so you know, from what i have read and heard the saleen kit no matter from saleen or aftermarket, are a terrible kit to fit onto the body, so maybe do some more research so you dont regret it, and yes shipping will definatly suck. Have you ever looked into a Roush body kit?

Ryan

From what i have rea/ heard, yes they can be very difficult to fit to the body, even though yes saleen puts them on $40k+ cars, but Roush's kits are very nice, made from reliable urethane that from what i have experienced and heard they fit very well and look awesome. One thing to let you know, those knock off saleen kits you find real cheap are made from fiberglass, thats a BIG NO NO! those are even harder to fit and horrible quality, get a urethaine kit and be happy!

yeah my Saleen wing was really a POS. it took way too much time to fit and paint to stick right.

On my roush kit on the other hand. IT fit almost perfect right out of box(did need to file few corner here there), and I was able to prep it myself to fit perfect. And I'm not a body man.

Yes I would recommend Roush kits over Saleen based on their quality, and fitment. And It is little cheaper then Saleen kit. Although, if you do entirely Roush - full kits AND side exhauset - it'll be more expensive then Saleen full kits tho.