Where To Find License Plate Light Lens For Sn95 Mustang

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by Sams2000GT, Mar 30, 2013.

1. So my original lenses have cracked and need replacing. I can't seem to find a part # on them but I found them on Late Model Resto. Seems like $15 is a bit pricey for two pieces of plastic and it says they are going to take 2 weeks to ship out. Just wanted to see if anyone knew where to get them less expensive and quicker.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/LRS-13550K/94-04-Mustang-License-Light-Lens-Kit

Thanks for your help in advance.

2. Got mine from ebay. Company called blue oval industries. Cant remember the price. They were factory new pieces and shipped fast.

3. Thanks doublenotch. Checked eBay and they were more expensive and didn't look as good at the latemodel resto ones. I'm not in a rush for them so I guess I will just order over the weekend from LMR unless someone else has a better place.

4. Go to ddm tuning & get LED ones. I even got LED dome lights from them. Huge positive difference.

5. Your owners manual lists the bulb#s.

6. junk yard. those are used on more than just mustangs.

7. You will find a lot of junk ones at the junk yards. Geez man, $15.00 is not a lot. That's $7.50 a piece for a new item. Not a bad deal if you ask me. I would expect to pay $5.00 a piece from a junk yard anyway.