where to get tuned

• Sponsors (?)

I read on another board that there is a place in Indy but good luck. I'll see if I can find the name for you. Like I said before-HOW DOES THE HOME OF THE INDY 500 NOT HAVE A GOOD GARAGE WITH A DYNO??? We have race teams for IRL here and several race tracks and one of the best drag racing locations in the country but no good garages. I probably will check into Paul's performance in Ohio to see what they can do like previously mentioned.

These guys have a good rep on the ongoing Indy thread at the Corral. I am going to go there after I get a header leak sorted out. They use Pro-M software which I didn't even know existed. I guess it is fairly new and has some similarities to EFI Solutions. There was a somewhat heated discussion about the Pro-M vs. EFI Solutions that got into a "which came first" battle in a thread on here about 2 weeks ago or so.

I was going to go to Apten in St. Louis to get a tune with SCT software until I found out about this place. I didn't want Fordchip because it is now "old-school" so I thought I was going to make a 10-hr trip to St. Louis and back....then, I happened to stumble across this shop at the Corral. I guess they used Fordchip until a few months ago and switched over to the Pro-M software.

The shop is located in Noblesville, Indiana.

http://www.auto-spec.com/dynojet.html