Where to go for a tune in NY/NJ

• Sponsors (?)

i dont recommedn msutang magic becasue joe is either a moron, or a liar. told me $175 for an SCT tune (after i explained my situation to him over the phone) then i got there, and he tried to charge me $500 for a dyno tune, and knocked it down to 250 and acted like i did him a favor. i will never go back there, and i will never recommend them to anybody ever again.

realspeed automotive was HIGHLY recommended to me by a local with a vortech blown 03/04 GT. 631-563-7325 talk to dan carlson. again he came HIGHLY recommended, i was told that he is like a scientist when it comes to tuning.

also, there is pwoer surge performance on bicycle path in port jeff station, you can look them up online.

or go to SVTperformance.com and talk to one of the peeps at amazon racing. they email SCT tunes and have a VERY good rep

Wow, i seriously amlost feel like a newbie because I have been out of it for a while now...I went from running a shop to not being involved at all for a while due to school and blowing a few motors due to my old supercharger... anyway, what is this SCT Live Wire, is it any good? I have 3.73's (that i need to have calibrated, part of the reason for the tune), bassani o/r x pipe, underdrive pullies, K&N, and a 255 cobra fuel pump (i know its overkill, its from when i had the blower). Should i consider the SCT or go with the tune?

evolution performance right over the walt witman bridge does excellent work they are the guys that got the gt500 into the 9's

jon lund is tuning there car...they only own it and do the other mods to it. They dont have full control of their software, only people that attended advanced SCT training have that, and with the gt500 you need it. Not to put them down, they made good progress with that car but its sad to see shops getting credit for things others are doing.

Whats done to the car.......? And where do you live....you can spin down one day, take a peek at what i do...show you around the software and what actually goes nto a tune.....you dont have to go to me...but rather have you aware of whats going on so you are more eduacated before you drop your money down anywhere.