which blowers have to be taped to the oil pan?

ADRENLN

Apr 16, 2003
NJ
which supercharger setups tap the oil pan and which do not.

i do not want one that has to use the cars oil pan, and i also want one that i will be able to retain my accufab t/b plenum set up.

what do you guys recomend?

what does taking car of a blower car consist of throught the winter? i heard somone say that they cant use their car during winter cause of the type of blower it has??? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

All Centrifugal blowers are tapped at the oil pan IF YOU get that model. The P1SC is a self contained blower. Hence the SC part.P1SC, D1SC etc.

Im not sure on how the kenne bells work but I think they have their own oil supply.

Paxton and Vortech tap the oil pan. If you don't want to replace the intake then that pretty much leaves you with ProCharger. I have never heard of anyone not being able to drive their car in the winter because of the type of supercharger...maybe because with all that power you can't move in snow. :shrug: I reccomend Vortech...just tap the damn pan! :nice:

If i had to do it over again i would go with the kenny bell, then you dont have to woory about spending $$$ on a new intake when you crack the plastic one. i have the P1SC and i wish i went with the KB. its more reliable from what i hear but then you save 1k for the bullit intake
jeff