which CAT BACK!!!!!!

t69r00p69

Founding Member
May 28, 2002
Houston, Tx
:shrug:
ok i got BBK 1 5/8 ceramic full legth headers and A Dr. Gas off - road X pipe and original 2 chamber 40 series flows not to sure which cat back to go with any sugestions? i wanted the SLP lod mouth but they dont make it for the fox body what should i do??????

• Sponsors (?)

t69r00p69 said:
:shrug:
ok i got BBK 1 5/8 ceramic full legth headers and A Dr. Gas off - road X pipe and original 2 chamber 40 series flows not to sure which cat back to go with any sugestions? i wanted the SLP lod mouth but they dont make it for the fox body what should i do??????
Yeah, what's up with SLP not making the loud mouth for the fox. I think we should get somethin' started to see if we can get them to make it. Not like there aren't 1000's of them on the road. I installed a cat back system on a 2003 for a friend of mine and it is a really nice quality set-up. :nice:

:stick: Neither. Don't waste your money. Just buy the H-pipe and a good set of mufflers and save yourself $200 on a mod that works. Cat-back don't give you more HP for the money and I'll put my stock cat-back H-pipe combo up against anyone elses $300 cat back sound anyday.

you wasted money on the mufflers than. Catbacks come with mufflers. if you want flowmaster mufflers, return the ones you have and get a flowmaster catback. or you can keep the mufflers, buy some tail pipes (like $100 on summit, made by flowmaster) and just get the muffler shop to bend you 2.5" pipe to fit between the Hpipe and the mufflers. Thats pretty much what i did.