Which NX kit?

wgpaintballer

Oct 7, 2005
Right now i have a pretty much stock engine.. im going to do the basic bolt ons then maybe a intake.. next spring the heads and cam will come.. but i want to do a nx kit for the summer but have no clue for which on:SNSign: e

• Sponsors (?)

you get the ford kit...make sure its a wet kit....you can run a 50, 75, 100, 150 shot..perfect for u..install is simple and everything u need comes witht he kit....u can get some accesories like a purge kit about 100 bucks, a bottle heater another 100, and a guage betwen 50 and 200 depending on what u want digital in car or outside mount or bottle mount....if i was able to start my project again i would go totally different route the n20......if i were u with a stock motor i would get the basic vortec blower kits under2g and u never have to fill up the bottle....if u get all the supporting hardeware for the nx kit u are looking at 1000 bucks and that if u install it, if u get a shop to put it in then ur looking at like 300 bucks for labor...u must also get 2 step colder plugs retard the timing 2* forevery50 hp of juice and a bigger fuel pump at least a 190...then u have to fill it up a bottle will last typically like 5 or 6 passes....so @4.50 a lb and a 10lb bottle like 45 - 50 bucks a fill up after 20 fill ups u could have had a blower...hope this helps....NX is the best kit out there...IMO of course

im looking into the giggle gas as well. but for the whole thing (no 500 chip/tune either), you're looking at under 1500, which is still less than the ORIGINAL supercharger kit, plus install, and a tune. i mean, i'd love to have a blower or heads, but N2O is just SOO much cheaper and easier.

hrmm completely stock? might want to upgrade to 24lb injectors, and go with the wet 400hp shot. BTW J/k about the 400 shot but with 24lb injectors and a 150 shot you should be good.