Which springs to buy?

srothfuss

Last night I stabbed the same guy 7 times in a row
Oct 17, 2004
Woodward Ave.
As I wrap up all of my upgrades to the cooling system from the winter, I am looking to work on the suspension next. My car has 112K miles on it as of this week so I would like to improve on the ride and cornering. I'll be getting a MM panhard bar for the rear end later this year, but first I would like to get some new springs / shocks & struts.... suggestions please!

I know there are a lot of spring manufacture's out there. I want to get some new springs that will lower the car around 1" and no more. Plust it needs to ride fairly decent. Also, which companies should be avoided?

- last summer I put on all new replacement shocks / struts and that has helpped, but I still want a little more out of the car. I'll also be swapping out for SN94/95 5-lug and some 17x8" wheels at the same time.

Thanks for any pointers

• Sponsors (?)

H&R Sports or Supersports (depending on how much drop you want). I had the SSs on my 98 Cobra and they were awesome. The ride wasnt super harsh and they definately increased the cars handling ability.

Cool.. I am not a drag racer in fact, I haven't ever been to the track. So I am not at all worried about lowering it a little, I just don't want it to be in the weeds. Thanks!

I have the BBK springs and really like them, I am not saying they are the best but for street driving and what not they worked great and the ride height is just right
081105_003.jpg