Which suspension parts?

blacksheep06

Jan 31, 2006
O.K. guys I'm ready to fork it out and lower my car. I don't care about handeling, all I care about is losing the 4x4 stance with good ride quality and alignment.

I've already decided on steeda sport springs and Tokico D-spec S/S. Now, which panhard bar should I buy and what's the cheapest way to get the front aligned properly.

Best place to buy this stuff?

• Sponsors (?)

skitzoid,nice website you made there.seems like you got alot of goodies on your list.i must say im extremely jealous.why did you decide on the paxton rather then any of the others?sorry for the off topic babble.

06tungstenstang said:
skitzoid,nice website you made there.seems like you got alot of goodies on your list.i must say im extremely jealous.why did you decide on the paxton rather then any of the others?sorry for the off topic babble.

Thanks, the fine boys at Jack Nasty, the makers of all of the BF Goodrich sites made that site for me.

I actually wanted to go with Keene Bell SC but my builder, Randy Sampson, who is one of the biggest names in building Drag Racers around here told me that he would not use anythign but Paxton.

To quote his exact words: "I only want to use parts that I know will work together and make a strong engine that you do not have to tear down after every pass on the track"

Since I am a newbie to modern muscle cars and he is a well known $250 per hour mechanic with a long waiting list, I figured I was no one to question him.

BTW: No he is not charging me $250 per hour, but he would have tried to if he did not see the possibilities of my car possibly beating a local Super Charged Viper that he wants to beat for personal reasons :)

Yes, this build is a soap opera :)

And there are many more parts not added to that list. And Paxton shipped me a non polished SC instead of a polished one so I am gonna have it sent out to be polished myself, in the fall when I do the full HOK Show Paint.

Skitz