Which white face gauges?

roush 97

Aug 28, 2003
Illinois
Which should I get for my '91. I'm considering either the BBK or the MAC ones. Is one better than the other. WHat other brands are any good also. I like the ones that light up like the stock ones at night.

• Sponsors (?)

I have the Mac ones that were installed by the previous owner and I think they have the stock look but white...nothing to fancy...

Now only if the fuel guage was set correctly.... :mad: One day I'll get around to it and maybe I won't run out of fuel at quarter of a tank :rlaugh:

Had to find that out the hard way...lol

David

got to ebay and type in mustang white face gauges

5spd GT said:
I have the Mac ones that were installed by the previous owner and I think they have the stock look but white...nothing to fancy...

Now only if the fuel guage was set correctly.... :mad: One day I'll get around to it and maybe I won't run out of fuel at quarter of a tank :rlaugh:

Had to find that out the hard way...lol

David

I had MAC, and the lighting at night was horible. Swapped them out for a set of NR, not the el-glow, just the white replacement gauges, and I love them. The only problem is a slight dimness in the speedo at night, but just at 40 mph mark, and 120 mark. Nothing compared to the mac. I would spend the extra money and get NR. Only problem is I run out of gas at 1/8th tank. ALso learned the hard way

cobra11182 said:
I had MAC, and the lighting at night was horible. Swapped them out for a set of NR, not the el-glow, just the white replacement gauges, and I love them. The only problem is a slight dimness in the speedo at night, but just at 40 mph mark, and 120 mark. Nothing compared to the mac. I would spend the extra money and get NR. Only problem is I run out of gas at 1/8th tank. ALso learned the hard way

There is something in common...lol...running out of gas just a bit early...ha..

Do you have any pics of those NR's no your car...

Thanks,
David