Which would you perfer saleen or roush?

the side exhaust sound like :puke: to me. without the tips, it looks like a V6 from the back, especially when Roush didn't bother to change the back bumper. just my own personal opinion of course.
I think the back looks sexy as hell. Here is mine. Especially with the polished maganaflows!
DSC04230-1.jpg

Attachments

• DSC04230-1.jpg
    DSC04230-1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Sponsors (?)

I think the back looks sexy as hell. Here is mine. Especially with the polished maganaflows!
DSC04230-1.jpg

See that I think is nice, the only thing that really hold me back is the sound of the exhaust since it being a side exhaust(dont know if it makes a difference). Also im still up in the air about the wheels, I have the saleens and they look good but i would like to see some aftermarket wheels on the roush. It is just because the chrome roush's cost a freakin arm and a leg, any one have pics with something like forge line or ccw or SSR wheels on them?

Attachments

• DSC04230-1.jpg
    DSC04230-1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 62
See that I think is nice, the only thing that really hold me back is the sound of the exhaust since it being a side exhaust(dont know if it makes a difference). Also im still up in the air about the wheels, I have the saleens and they look good but i would like to see some aftermarket wheels on the roush. It is just because the chrome roush's cost a freakin arm and a leg, any one have pics with something like forge line or ccw or SSR wheels on them?
What about the argent Roush wheels that come stock. I like them cause they are wide, but they dont look wide. The side doesnt have a deep dish lip, but when you look from behind, they are wide. 18x9 front and 18x10 back. And sorry im whoring my car, but haven t posted pics in a while.:D
cruise008.jpg

DSC04249.jpg

Attachments

• cruise008.jpg
    cruise008.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC04249.jpg
    DSC04249.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 47