white face guages!!

rio95

Nov 18, 2003
Grand Rapids, MI
who all has white face guages???

there are so many different ones, lets get some votes as to what are the best ones. i just want something white that is also bright at night. i've seen some reverse glows and those seem nice and bright. There are alot of diff. ones on ebay for cheap, but i'm kinda skeptical of ebay parts.

p.s. does anyone know why the steeda guage kits are $160? they seem just like plain ol' white face guages with the name steeda on them.

• Sponsors (?)

This isnt the best pic, but u get the idea. I have no clue which kind it is :shrug: , it was in the car when i bought it...

pods.jpg

Stay away from the MAC guage or any other layover style. They do cost alot less but there will be spots and will be hard to see at night. That's why I bought mine from speedhut. I will post pics soon I promise. How do I get them to pop up in the reply.

472790_17.jpg

Mine came in the car when I bought it, but everything that is white glows. It has a little thing on the right of my column where I can select green or blue, and also adjust brightness, because they can get REALLY bright at night.

i almost bought some from speedhut.com last night, but i wasn't sure. i was going to design them exactly the same as the red reverse glows above with the ford racing logo.

has anyone else bought from speedhut??? good quality or not??

hey superdust,
do you have a night pic?? where those easy to install?

I think they are very good quality. They have there own back light which is nice. The install wasn't bad at all. The only problem is you have to take off the needles. You can't slip the gauges over. It has instructions and there is a tech number to call. Make sure before you take the needles off you know what RPM you car idles at how much gas and what the temp and battery levels are at. If you don't you gauges will be off. It should explain more in the instructions. Feel free to ask any more questions if you have any.

Dustin