white mustang: black or chrome rims?!

• Sponsors (?)

Attachments

• mustangtuning_2133_56710917.jpg
    mustangtuning_2133_56710917.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 339
I will never get another set of chrome wheels again. They are way too much work. If you do not keep them spotless all the time the chrome will start to pit.
I have pitting issues on a set of 22" right now because I don't drive my truck that often so stuff collects on them. Even with frequent washes you have to really stay on top of keeping them clean.

personally, if you are buying aftermarket wheels, get something other than Bullitts. nothing wrong with them, except 9 out of 10 mustangs have them. set yourself apart if you are shelling out your money for wheels. but if just have to have Bullitts, i'd get black and have them painted to match the white. saw a Mustang this past weekend at Mustang Week done like that and it looked sick! i just like to try to be different when i buy wheels.

personally, if you are buying aftermarket wheels, get something other than Bullitts. nothing wrong with them, except 9 out of 10 mustangs have them. set yourself apart if you are shelling out your money for wheels. but if just have to have Bullitts, i'd get black and have them painted to match the white. saw a Mustang this past weekend at Mustang Week done like that and it looked sick! i just like to try to be different when i buy wheels.

I agree whole heartedly! Too many bullit wheels out there. Nothing WRONG with them...but I wouldn't buy 'em. Definitely doesn't set you apart...unless you customize them (white bullits? I like that idea) . My mustang might not be the "coolest" but I know that I wont see one that looks the same in a parking lot.

Cobnial - let's see some pictures of the ride! I'll photoshop it and try to give you an idea of what you'd be looking at...