White Stang w/ Black 18s

Does anyone have a white stang 94-98 w/ 18in. black rims? If you've got some pics...lemme see em.

I'm trying to get a feel for what color I want to paint my car, and if I want to get the black rims to go with it, or if I want to go Chrome, White or Silver.

I'm just trying to decide what is the next part to upgrade basically.

Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

383215_46_full.jpg

383215_30_full.jpg

Not black, but you did say white :D

-Drew

Yeah...black on black is tight, but I park in a dirt lot for work, so that would be a mess a day after it's washed, so I wanna go light I think. If I parked in a structure or something it would be different, but since I'm in dust heaven, I gotta go white I think.

i don't think white with black rims looks good. white on white is better. i was deciding between silver and chrome myself and i am extremely happy that i went with chrome. i give your car so much more flash and turns more heads in my opinion. but if you want to go for that sleeper look go with silver. if you just want to be diff. go with white.

it's all personal prefrence though!

Yeah, I want sleeper look...I don't want flash. I just want nice, clean, and sweet. The only things I've done to my car so far is lowering it about an inch around, replaced all the lighting and of course a system.

The things I'm planning are the 18s, a paint job (starting to crack a bit from being in AZ for 5 years even though I waxed the sucker monthly), all new badges and emblems, and a billet grill.

I just want it clean...maybe some engine mods eventually, but I want the asthetics done first. I've had the car for a few years now and it's time to start fixin' it up. W/ 127k miles on her...she needs some pampering right about now.

BTW...without having to search far and wide...what kinda offset should a guy get for his stang so the back wheels are a little more 'flush' with the fender? I've got the stock 16 inch 5 stars (chromed at the factory cuz I'm special)...and I never really noticed until I did all the suspension, but those suckers are tucked in about an inch or so...kinda looks weird.