Whitegauges.net

• Sponsors (?)

I just ordered & received a set of Speedhut gauges, and I would recommend them to anyone. Hopefully they'll look just as good installed as they do when lit up by a computer power supply for testing :)

I ordered silver faced overlays with reverse glow "bottle green" font, which supposedly matches the factory green lighting elsewhere in the car. I also ordered boost/vacuum, oil pressure, and wideband AFR gauges to match the overlays. This combo isn't available on their website, but I emailed them and they said it could be done. It seems like they can do pretty much anything you want, so if you really want Slayer graphics on your gauges, they'll do it. I chose to stay conservative with mine, because I want them to look factory.

I just ordered & received a set of Speedhut gauges, and I would recommend them to anyone. Hopefully they'll look just as good installed as they do when lit up by a computer power supply for testing :)

I ordered silver faced overlays with reverse glow "bottle green" font, which supposedly matches the factory green lighting elsewhere in the car. I also ordered boost/vacuum, oil pressure, and wideband AFR gauges to match the overlays. This combo isn't available on their website, but I emailed them and they said it could be done. It seems like they can do pretty much anything you want, so if you really want Slayer graphics on your gauges, they'll do it. I chose to stay conservative with mine, because I want them to look factory.

I was just kidding. I do love slayer, but I'm not going to put it on my speedometer.