Who has a Black Ford Mustang, 1994to1995?

OrangeMustangGt

Founding Member
Mar 7, 2002
Cape Cod, MA
im really thinking of painting my car black now. I think it would look badass with my shiney shiney rims. so, does anyone have any pics of black cars so as i may further my decision? i would love a nice deep, deep gloss, gloss black. who has this recipe?

• Sponsors (?)

I doooooooo
though I've yet to get the shiny rims...
black is a pain to keep clean but when it is its as good as it gets =) .. I saw a "titanium" I believe it was called stang the other day, it was a darker grey- looked pretty mean but heres my piece for now ;)

vbgarage.php

the tint does no justice at all.. makes it look 10fold better in person, and theres another pic from a diff angle in my 'garage' if youre interested

holy crap. black is soooo sweet. Im decided. im painting mine black, mine should look badass with my cowl hood and my saleen front. ooo and a set of crystal headlight/corners loojk soo nice like chrome rims on black. yup i think it will look sick, plus black is cheaper, and is closer to the origional color of my car vs orange like i wanted. i bet my engine bay will still be black tho.

I've been jonesin to get my black redone, put the two white racing stripes down the middle like the late 60s models, and having shiny bullitt rims. I think that would look tight. Plus blksn955.o's steam roller look is a must. Are those Yokohama AVS's? They look killer!

Black95GTS said:
I've been jonesin to get my black redone, put the two white racing stripes down the middle like the late 60s models, and having shiny bullitt rims. I think that would look tight. Plus blksn955.o's steam roller look is a must. Are those Yokohama AVS's? They look killer!

Yep, AVS, or is it Avis? anyway, I too want to get my black redone as its the orig. paint and 10yrs old (not bad for factory 10 year old paint). I want to do a reverse gone in 60 sec. Elen. paint setup, I saw a pic of the black with dark grey stripe and it is very,very sharp/evil looking.