Who has no SWAY BAR??

I remove mine when I go racing, and yes I do think it improves my 60's. My weight transfer to the rear is way better with the sway bar off....

I drive it to the track and home like that....no more

• Sponsors (?)

95snoozer said:
all mustangs and pretty much every late model production car has them.

without a sway bar a car will handle liek a tractor and body roll alot depending on teh cars roll center. In a camaro without one the effect is not as pronounced as it is when running it on a mustang. the weight is lower in the chassis and it doesnt feel like it will tip over if you corner at 45.

My bad , sorry guys I tought you guys talkin about bar under oil pan ,I know every newer cars have sway bar , I know onlu vert's have bar under engine and that strut bar
I have plan to remove bolts from sway bar next time on track :D

95snoozer said:
Do what you want if that makes you feel better. It wont matter to me, because at the end of the day I know more about drag racing than you, I am a better driver and I will continue to go faster you with less mods. You may feel you won something here but this is just the internet. racing is the real world and you are a failure at that so far. now go prove me wrong.

WTF man , it's all about weight/power ratio , you have 3250lbs Stang I have 3900lbs Stang thats difference, your car have good weight/power ratio mine don't :shrug:

Seth5.0 said:
WTF man , it's all about weight/power ratio , you have 3250lbs Stang I have 3900lbs Stang thats difference, your car have good weight/power ratio mine don't :shrug:

Don't allow him to talk to you that way Seth :)

I think his car is more like 3165 lbs with him in it Seth. There's not much of his poor Pony left :rlaugh:

Killercanary said:
Seth, that is the "G load and X brace" you are refering to and you are right, they are on the convertibles.

Thank you Paul
BTW (off topic) Paul I wanna come at your track and meet some off you guys , together with my buddy Jason (he have 98 Gt with 01 motor swap and 04 Cobra both Yellow) he told me ke know you
Just let me know and I will be there

mto502 said:
Don't allow him to talk to you that way Seth :)

I think his car is more like 3165 lbs with him in it Seth. There's not much of his poor Pony left :rlaugh:

I didn't argue with 95snoozer , I just try tell him like I tryin to tell everybody,
like I have 220HP Stang with 3900lbs and some guy have 170HP Honda CRX with 1800-2000lbs and he can be faster than my only because he have lighter car , thats why NMRA have rules lo too light car , everybody have to have same or close weight
I don't wanna start fight because we are alllll Stangers , meybe we are different somehow, like skin, race ect. but we are Stangers and we have to help each other
Be cool