Who has the best Avatar??

• Sponsors (?)

95BLKGT5.0 said:
I like mine its a pic of my 15 y/o son winning at The Washougal Nationals in 2004.
It was a very exciting time for me to see him winning his first National on a 125cc.

Nice, well congrats on that! I sure couldnt do it that's for sure, so he already has me beat hehe

SexyStang1994 said:
mine is the best :p

Biased!
yours is nothing but a tease

we have those all over the forum
:D

pleasehelp's falling woman makes me laugh and cringe at the same time
caldwell's man is the most random thing ever
joe's penguin is classic
every one that Super302 has had
Wytstang's girl makes me get weird tingles

I need a new one...brb

Thats pretty funny caldwell. I wonder if the dude will ever know that his face was used as an avatar on a mustang board where everyone has his imaged burned into their brain, lol. I'm sure everyone does because they are probably wondering who the hell it is. It'd be pretty weird if someone on some msgboard was using my face on an avatar, lol. Pretty funny though.

yellowstang1994 said:
Thats pretty funny caldwell. I wonder if the dude will ever know that his face was used as an avatar on a mustang board where everyone has his imaged burned into their brain, lol. I'm sure everyone does because they are probably wondering who the hell it is. It'd be pretty weird if someone on some msgboard was using my face on an avatar, lol. Pretty funny though.

I often wondered that myself actually :D
i almost felt like emailing the poor guy just to give him a heads up that his face was exploited for pure humour purposes...
lol

but i was afraid he'd either demand it be removed...
or ask for royalties or something
:rolleyes:

People these days...
plus i find it funnier that he doesn't even know
:rlaugh: