Why are kids so F'n dumb??!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

this is the dumbest thing ive ever read... except for the hose clamp thread...

"why do punk ass 19 year old kids with upside down visors rev at me in my SRT4?" this is like asking a question like "i went to the gay pride parade today, dressed in a pink bannana suit, why did the gay people hit on me???"

if you drive a gay car, dont complain about attracting gay people...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvytUc8dxw8

fastest production fwd vehicle? thats like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.

lol well, the crowd follows the termi cuz its a sexy as hell car and sounds awesome and looks awesome and is plain secksy :D

mach ones arent much faster than a stock gt. the termi's are way faster than both. and besides, how could you deny the godly supercharger whine?

Slightly faster than a stock GT??? I assume you mean 05+ because a Mach will put a hurting on a stock 99-04 GT. Were comparing a low 14s high 13s car that MIGHT hit 100 mph to a low 13s car trapping mid 10x. Big difference between the two. Not to mention bolt ons away from low 12s. Sure a Termi has the blower, stout bottom end, 6-speed etc... but all those things could be put in any car, and I just hate the Cobra nutswingers. Every kid with a fox body uses Cobras to compare to every other car in the world (not anyone specific, just in general) and it makes me sick.

I'll take my Mach 1 instead :D.

Slightly faster than a stock GT??? I assume you mean 05+ because a Mach will put a hurting on a stock 99-04 GT. Were comparing a low 14s high 13s car that MIGHT hit 100 mph to a low 13s car trapping mid 10x. Big difference between the two. Not to mention bolt ons away from low 12s. Sure a Termi has the blower, stout bottom end, 6-speed etc... but all those things could be put in any car, and I just hate the Cobra nutswingers. Every kid with a fox body uses Cobras to compare to every other car in the world (not anyone specific, just in general) and it makes me sick.

I'll take my Mach 1 instead :D.

amen

"why do punk ass 19 year old kids with upside down visors rev at me in my SRT4?" this is like asking a question like "i went to the gay pride parade today, dressed in a pink bannana suit, why did the gay people hit on me???"

YouTube - Dodge Neon SRT-4 Tribute

fastest production fwd vehicle? thats like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.

:scratch:

YouTube - Dodge Neon SRT-4 Tribute

Refer to my earlier post...you're the kind of owner I was talking about.

i dont know why kids these days are so stupid, but im really sick of it. Im 21 and i hate about 90% of my generation. bunch of worthless drunken retards who want everything handed to them from mommy and daddy. when i see someone at my school with flip flops, super baggy cargo shorts, a pink polo, an ipod, an energy drink in one hand and his cell phone in the other, and his hat sideways or cocked to one side or flat-brimmed, i just wanna shoot em. we dont need that in the gene pool.

Ever seen idiocracy?

i hate to break it to you buddy, but im about 90% of that-guy-you-hate:D and i work hard...... in an Emergency Room, for my money. am a 3.8 student and a self made man at 22. i own two cars like yours, and by the looks of it they are both nicer and whistle at idle.

and im not a drunken retard who gets everything handed to him by daddy, even though your stereo type says i am.:nono: im well on my way to a BSN.:) your family would only be so lucky to have my genes.

and even though i wear flip flops, baggy cargo shorts and dress in a nice polo shirt, your girl friend loves it. and yes, i do drink energy drinks in order to stay awake all day in class THEN work a 12 hour shift at night 3 days a week. and if you come into my ER i will help save your sorry ass life when you get hit by a old drunk douch bag who probably is dressed like you.:nice:

and if you ever see me and feel the urge to shoot me, go ahead. im also a avid NRA member. guns are a hobby of mine, i could tell you more about guns then you know.

dont stereo type so abruptly, there are many different kinds of people out there. im probably one of the nicest people you could meet.:flag:

i have good friends that drive evos, srts and corvetts built by lingenfelter and i have respect for all of them no matter how they dress.

i hate to break it to you buddy, but im about 90% of that-guy-you-hate:D and i work hard...... in an Emergency Room, for my money. am a 3.8 student and a self made man at 22. i own two cars like yours, and by the looks of it they are both nicer and whistle at idle.

and im not a drunken retard who gets everything handed to him by daddy, even though your stereo type says i am.:nono: im well on my way to a BSN.:) your family would only be so lucky to have my genes.

and even though i wear flip flops, baggy cargo shorts and dress in a nice polo shirt, your girl friend loves it. and yes, i do drink energy drinks in order to stay awake all day in class THEN work a 12 hour shift at night 3 days a week. and if you come into my ER i will help save your sorry ass life when you get hit by a old drunk douch bag who probably is dressed like you.:nice:

and if you ever see me and feel the urge to shoot me, go ahead. im also a avid NRA member. guns are a hobby of mine, i could tell you more about guns then you know.

dont stereo type so abruptly, there are many different kinds of people out there. im probably one of the nicest people you could meet.:flag:

i have good friends that drive evos, srts and corvetts built by lingenfelter and i have respect for all of them no matter how they dress.

Based on my post, you somehow know that i know nothing about guns, have a sorry ass life, how i dress, that i am too stupid to get a 3.8, that im sad because none of my cars whistle at idle like yours do, that i have crappier cars than you, that my girlfriend cheats on me with you (very original, btw...), and that im depressed that im not like you.

i would say youre the exception to the rule in that you work hard for yourself and are doing well, but you actually fit right in with your inflated sense of self. Dropping all these credentials, mr. big hot shot doctor, like i was targetting you personally. No, i wasnt, but i have no guilt in saying what i did. You have not changed my opinion of 90% of our generation one bit, you have only proved it. What was the point in saying all that anyway? That i suck, or that youre awesome? I mean, its great that youre working for yourself, and are devoting yourself to a life of helping other people, thats great, we need doctors in the world. but i think its a little ridiculous to try and convince me that my opinion is ludicrous because you dress preppy AND work hard. Youre not the only one, firstly, and there are TONS of guys who dont, so my point still stands.

To be honest, the Mach 1s 1/4 windows are sexier (yes they are different :D), and I actually HATE the fact that everyone and their brothers mothers cat swings off Terminators nuts. I mean I love how fast they are, can be, what they sound like etc... but I just dont want to follow the crowd and be like everyone else.

If it came down to it, give me a Mach 1 ANY day over the Termi, but I'm weird! :D
25th, I think that's a bit uncalled for. It is not necessary to suggest that people are followers just because the car has alot of fans. At the end of the day it's all about preference, not keeping up with the crowd (if that were the case I sure as hell wouldn't be daily driving a '92 Mustang). I could care less who else like the car. It's a great package. Simple. I for one like the Mach 1 but I like the Cobra more. That makes me a nutswinger? No offense but that is a very close-minded, and somewhat juvenile, pov.

Refer to my earlier post...you're the kind of owner I was talking about.

not at all actually, i respect everything out there, and my car, when stock, has lost to several SRT-4's, but that doesnt make them any less homosexual... sorry, but SRT4's are most definately gay, and the people who drive them, well at least 80% from what ive seen, fit the car.

i dont know why kids these days are so stupid, but im really sick of it. Im 21 and i hate about 90% of my generation. bunch of worthless drunken retards who want everything handed to them from mommy and daddy. when i see someone at my school with flip flops, super baggy cargo shorts, a pink polo, an ipod, an energy drink in one hand and his cell phone in the other, and his hat sideways or cocked to one side or flat-brimmed, i just wanna shoot em. we dont need that in the gene pool.

Ever seen idiocracy?

this also fits me pretty well, although i havent stooped to pink polos or flat brims yet lol. i pay for all my own **** though, i have 3 vehicles, and work 40+ hours a week as an electrician. the rest of my time is spent at the bar, at the gym, working on my fox, or ****ing your girlfriend... lol just kidding. but i dont think theres anything wrong with me, call it being 21 maybe?

25th, I think that's a bit uncalled for. It is not necessary to suggest that people are followers just because the car has alot of fans. At the end of the day it's all about preference, not keeping up with the crowd (if that were the case I sure as hell wouldn't be daily driving a '92 Mustang). I could care less who else like the car. It's a great package. Simple. I for one like the Mach 1 but I like the Cobra more. That makes me a nutswinger? No offense but that is a very close-minded, and somewhat juvenile, pov.

People like them for different reasons, not saying your the stereotypically Cobra lover, but you CAN'T deny what I see when I go outside and talk to people. I see young people with no clue, junk cars swinging from the Cobra. I just can't stand people building up the Cobra when they don't own them. If I offended you because you like a car I'm sorry... afterall I got attacked and even a death threat from a forum member for saying I liked Supras... I personally don't hate Cobras, but have a LOT of other cars I would own before one.

:D

Oh by the way, I am very juvenile... ask anyone here who has met me. Makes the day go by more enjoyable. :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.