WI Mustangs where are you all at

Took a Maroon lowered Talon for a walk last night on county road A off of hwy 14 on the way home from work.
All the way down 14 he was dancing in my rearview. Come up on me and drop back and then back and forth. I could hear him revving up that fat little wet fart maker hear and there. Conditions werent good on 14 too much traffic and not safe. I waited until I got close to Co Tk A and made sure I had my turn signal on plenty early for him to see it. Like throwing the worm to the fish.
Turned the corner, stayed at 25 in 2nd and he took the bait. I let him get right up next to me in the opposite lane same speed and he revved a couple of times. He was pushing something descent as it was putting off pretty good vibrations, not sure if it was turbo or that stupid damn muffler. I was giving him first jump. I started to roll the window down and yell for him to go but he jumped and it was on. I hit third and pulled ahead of him by 1 car and then fourth and walked away at 120. Hell never even hit 5th. I looked back and he was still winding out about 5-6 car lengths back after he came back into the same lane.
In all the run was about 1/2 mile.
Notice how they never approach you, its first turnoff and they are gone. Hell come talk to me dude and Ill show you what you just got spanked by. Everytime they will turn off and get out.

Spanked his ass like a bad dog in the park.
:lol:

• Sponsors (?)

Nice, its always fun to mess with the imports around hear. Most of them dont have anything to brag about, but turbo dsms are always good competition. sharkster we need to get together some time id like to check out your svt since ive never seen it roll thru town. Maybe we can all meet up the next clear weekend.

Vexracing said:
Hey hows it goin? Yeah we always are around, its to bad the weather is getting bad. I usually take a couple laps on the weekends, if you want just flag me down or anytime you see me for that matter. What color is your GT?
Hope to see you around.

The car is silver, completely stock....for now. I didn't catch what kind of car you had from you above posts....

Im in Rockford,IL dont spend too much time in Wisconisin, but I was wondering if you guys spend any time around here. There are some pretty quick Mustangs and Lightnings runnin around....

oohsoobad2 said:
Im in Rockford,IL dont spend too much time in Wisconisin, but I was wondering if you guys spend any time around here. There are some pretty quick Mustangs and Lightnings runnin around....
I use to live in rockford back in the day. I still come down there every once in a while. Where do people usually cruise down there? I wanted to come down over the summer but never did, usually headed up to madison. I would definetly head down to meet up with some rockford stangs.

Its funny cause it seems like most the Mustang guys around here dont get along with each other. In the summer, Friday and Saturday night, the Walmart on East State st. and the lot on the corner of state and mulford is usually packed full of cars, most are teens in their wannabe ricers but occasionally I see a few Stangs. Most of the quicker ones can be seen crusing rather than hangin out.

oohsoobad2 said:
Its funny cause it seems like most the Mustang guys around here dont get along with each other. In the summer, Friday and Saturday night, the Walmart on East State st. and the lot on the corner of state and mulford is usually packed full of cars, most are teens in their wannabe ricers but occasionally I see a few Stangs. Most of the quicker ones can be seen crusing rather than hangin out.

thats why. thats where all the ricers meet up. seems to be the case though a lot of stang drivers around here are aholes. give a wave and they jsut look the other way or jsut look at you and blow you off.

me and a few other guys g2g and cruise. what color is your car ive prob seen it cruisin around.

So who got car parts for christmas? I got whats in my sig. and ordered my SLP today should be in on friday. Anyways i have to drive the stang until my sister gets her car fixed and then i can get my beater back. Yea fun times

Vex5.0 said:
So who got car parts for christmas?
My dad is giving me his Steeda short throw shifter. He is gonna try the MGW in his cobra. He thought the Steeda transfered too much gear noise, but hey, I'm not gonna turn down a free short throw. Anything is better than the stock one. :D

Nice gauges, I want to get the autometer gauge cluster thats like that. My mustang is getting put on jacks and covered on the first of the new year, cant wait to bring it out next year with more parts, im also getting 18" black saleen wheels now instead of my cobra rs.