Will SN95 Springs work??

We have purchased a 4banger to v8 conversion (didnt know at the time) for my little brother and we noticed that it still has the stock 4 cylinder springs in it. I was wondering if cut sn95 springs would work in there, and if it would ride really bad considering the fox platform is quite abit lighter? I would like to cut the springs to get the right stance (it sits awesome with 4banger springs btw) , but i really dont want it to ride really rough considering paved roads prolly dont get any worse than the ones by my house. I dont think it could ride any worse than it does now, it bottoms out on anything..... it now has an exhast leak it didnt have a week ago when we bought it :(
Thanks in advance
Zach

• Sponsors (?)

Well the reason i wanted to use the sn95s is because i have the stock springs my 94gt came with. I just want to know if it will ride better than it does now, because now it is horrible. Yes i was also concerned about the sn95 springs being longer. Correct me if im wrong, but arent they stock springs progressive? so if i cut them it would be off the soft side making the ride really hard right? cuz i would imagine i would have to cut off like at least a coil to get they right height lookin good.

I was told that shocks and struts from an sn95 wont work on foxes because they are a little longer and will bottom out on hard bumps.

The Struts are slightly longer, I used the Bullitts in my car and with the Addition of MM CC Plates I was able to raise the mounting height of the Struts so there is no chance of them bottoming out, plus the Bullitt Springs lowered the car almost an inch up front and about 3/4" out back. I think regular SN95 Springs will raise the ride height on a Fox Car.