will this get me 500rwhp input plz

stanggt00

Jul 16, 2003
baltimore md
will this get me to my goal guys input plz

mmr 900 shortblock
stage 1 blower cams

full exuast (lt headers,x-pipe,cat-back exuast)

plenum + 75mm tb

custom front mount intercooler

sq-trim vortech 14psi pulley

cobra fuel tank and duel svt focus pumps

and a tune

atm i have every thing but the shortblock and cams
i also have the stock vortech pulley 3.60 i also need to find out what pulley will put me at 14-15psi or what every size i need for my goal

the car will be sitting until i can get the shortblock the stock motor is not sounding good atm i think i spun a bearing or 2 so its out with the stocker and in with a stronger motor

• Sponsors (?)

reason i was looking at the stage 1 blower cams is because my wife will be driving the car also at times i need the car to idle with out a problem and start with out a problem if the stage 2 cams gives me that then i will look at them over the stage 1 cams i was going to go with springs any way and i know i will need them with a stage 2 cam

since you're already having to deal with MMR and your car is no longer on the road, maybe you should send MMR your heads for a port and polish job. Stage 1 is only $350, 2 is $450, and 3 is $550. With the parts you listed, i think you'll reach your goal, but this is a very convenient time to get the p/p heads for the extra kick.

im going for the same power level. i think you will need either the 2.9 or 3.0 pully for that boost. i also want to run about 15psi but im going with the 3.0. i dont know if its right either but i dont want to run too high of boost.

obviously you will need some of the smaller stuff to go with your setup which you prob. already know. however, youll need the 8 rib pullies for the small blower pully. i just throw it in because it was somthing i forgot when i was putting my stuff together.

good luck to you. i think you should hit on 15 psi, if not add the trickflow intake when it comes out...thats what im gonna do!:D