window binding problem

hi guys, first time posting on this forum. I recently picked up a 92 notch that did not have a drivers window(power). I picked a used one up on craigslist that supposedly came out of a 90gt. Got it in and it went almost all the way up then stopped with about a 1/2 inch to go. i have removed the vertical guide that is in the middle of the door. removed the window motor and disconnected the regulator from the glass. I even removed the front channel. Doing all these steps while trying to push the glass up by hand did not allow the glass to go all the way up. I have inspected all the trim and stuff where the window would seat at the top of the door and dont see any debris. also when everything was installed, when the window would hit its stopping point the inner door sheetmetal bulges out where the regulator is mounted. the outside rubber piece is has two bumps in it and the other side does not. i have attached pics of the wrinkles in this rubber and one of the gap between the glass and top of door. Any ideas?

Attachments

• doorwrinkle2.jpg.jpg
    doorwrinkle2.jpg.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 65
  • windowgap.jpg
    windowgap.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Sponsors (?)