Wings

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by __Z__, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Anyone got a 00 Cobra R wing on there 99 up vert if so can you please post pics?

2. No, but I can tell you right now that it will look bad.

3. +100 Agreed

4. No, I don't but try looking for it on cardomain.com.

5. Ok thanks.. any suggestions on something that may.. im probably goin to stay stock or something simple not sure though

6. personally i like the saleen s281 wing(the one that hangs off the back) for convertables. i think that it makes a great wing top up or top down whereas something huge like the cobra r wing may look nice top up but probably not as great top down. cant go wrong with the stock spoiler either

7. TAKE THE SPOILER OFF!!! ... thats my opinion...

8. 94-98 - s281 spoiler, 94/95 cobra spoiler, or stock GT.

99-04 - 03/04 cobra spoiler or stock GT

'00 Cobra R spoiler on a v6 stang = gayer than gay.

9. If/when I get mine it'll be the stock GT spoiler. I don't like much of anything else, and I don't see the point of paying more for one that looks a little better when I can get a painted one for 210 or unpainted for 110.

10. I took my stock spoiler and moved it back a few in. I think it looks cool. Most people wont even be able to tell but I can.

11. Wasn't there a member on here, STANGV6(something like that), that had a laser red 'vert with Cobra R everything before he put a black widow kit on his car? He used to post like a couple years ago. Integraholic might remember him.
    Needless to say, his custom title was "Riciest stang on Stangnet."

12. i second the saleen spoiler, and kit....im a little bias tho.

13. [QUOTE='66 coupe]Wasn't there a member on here, STANGV6(something like that), that had a laser red 'vert with Cobra R everything before he put a black widow kit on his car?
    Needless to say, his custom title was "Riciest stang on Stangnet."[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yup, That was him

14. What was it that he sold his stang for. Anyone remember? I was thinking it was a Saleen Focus for some reason.

15. [QUOTE='66 coupe]Wasn't there a member on here, STANGV6(something like that), that had a laser red 'vert with Cobra R everything before he put a black widow kit on his car? He used to post like a couple years ago. Integraholic might remember him.
    Needless to say, his custom title was "Riciest stang on Stangnet."[/QUOTE]

Man, I was just about to post that.... but I didn't really remember his name.

BTW, he sold it for an SVT Focus.

16. Why not get an 03-04 cobra rear spoiler. Low profile and looks good, yet subtle

17. Dude...GTR it!!!!!!!!!

3874.jpg

:rlaugh: :banana:

But seriously I like the '03 idea. I also think having no spoiler looks good, but is a bit common on 'verts.

Attached Files:

18. Where would I look to find and 03' Cobra spoiler? Tried searching a bit, but did not have much luck.

19. I'm not a real fan of the Cobra R wing. And I don't know what your set-up is __Z__ ,but it might draw some unwanted attention.