Woman runs red light...my car hit...$9000 later...still a problem...help!

• Sponsors (?)

jamez1502 said:
I cant stand ******* liars like you. That is a bs thing to do. Just remember buddy. Karma is a bitch, I dont need to say more.

Well, I wish world is full people like you. But unfortunatly world is full of people out to get you. So unfortunatly, i would be one of them to protect myself.
So this poor guy gets his car smashed up because some A-hole. And as i stated above, car will not be the same again. And you want him to pay for that?

He can even be honest take it in for trade, but chances are then they would give him far less money for it, and they aren't even gonna tell anyone about it while they just going to takes it to auction, and make it someone else's probrem.

Besides, you should fully investigate your perchose befor u make a perchose anyway. Take it to the body shop. check with car fax. and do that again, so that at least you know your buying what you think your buying. I for one bought one i'm almost certain that is been whacked on driver side. Its my foult that i didn't investigate the car well enough( i did, but i took the car to body shop that FIXED the car for them.
So unfortunately, we can't depend on people to be honest, then I wouldn't either

I for one bought the car that i'm almost certain thats its been whacked on driverside. But i'm not complaining as it was my foult that i didn't investigate my investiment(i did. Actually, i took the car to body shop that fixed car that i was buying for the dealer who is selling it to me:nonono: . didn't find out relation of dealer and shop until later around)

So you need to realize is that its untimately up to you to make sure.

jamez1502 said:
yeah same here i bought my car and it was wrecked as well will frame damage. but it rides and drives ok. It just pisses me off when people do stuff like that.

sure it does. But then what can we do? i can't make people tell the truth. So I'm not going to be the one nice guy that finish last.

Just so that your not as pissed, i have sold the car in the past and generally told them all the issue i've had with the car(i never had any accident with frame dmg tho).

jamez1502 said:
I cant stand ******* liars like you. That is a bs thing to do. Just remember buddy. Karma is a bitch, I dont need to say more.
Karma is gay. If you want to look at it like that the person that would buy that wrecked frame car did something bad in the PAST and is now going to pay for it with a damaged car. So why get pissed over it if it's Karma's way.

UPDATE:

Ok thanks for all the responses and help. I have good news. I took my car back in today and spoke with the manager of the shop. I told him the problems and he said he'd have it back to me by the end of the day and i was like wtf....and guess wat he did....fixed too!

Man was it a dumb issue. The stupid flowmaster was hitting the car and causing the noise. Im very happy to say my car is driving perfect....in fact it might even be running a lil better than before the accident.

As for those suggesting to dump it off on someone else....i think ill pass for now ...i love my stang yall know how it is.....one luv

I would tell the insurance company it is not right and try to get them to pay to have it fixed. It's possible that the problem can be resolved or at least improved. I hate the idea of passing your problem off on some unsuspecting person. If you do sell it, make sure you disclose that it has been damaged.

fubu85 said:
UPDATE:

Ok thanks for all the responses and help. I have good news. I took my car back in today and spoke with the manager of the shop. I told him the problems and he said he'd have it back to me by the end of the day and i was like wtf....and guess wat he did....fixed too!

Man was it a dumb issue. The stupid flowmaster was hitting the car and causing the noise. Im very happy to say my car is driving perfect....in fact it might even be running a lil better than before the accident.

As for those suggesting to dump it off on someone else....i think ill pass for now ...i love my stang yall know how it is.....one luv
OK..cool. You are a winner here. You did not get hurt and your car is back on track.

Karma is gay. If you want to look at it like that the person that would buy that wrecked frame car did something bad in the PAST and is now going to pay for it with a damaged car. So why get pissed over it if it's Karma's way.
nah im just an idiot for not looking the car over. thats all. i did it now im living with it. and im not going to be a doush bag and lie about it to the next person. Youll get yours in the end.